13.04.11

Today I had my routine monthly check up. Everything's perfect. The lady moves a lot. Her weight and size are normal too. Although the doc said she seems to be on the skinny side with long legs. Just like daddy - I like that, of course :)
In two weeks I have my next appointment, where possible contractions and the baby's heart beat will be monitored, to see where we're at for the due date. So far May 15th still seems to be accurate. New moon is on the 3rd and full moon on the 17th - they say the moon cycles have a big influence on giving birth!

Hoy tuve my chequeo rutinario. Todo está perfecto. La señorita se mueve mucho. Su peso y tamaño están dentro de lo normal. Aunque la doctora dijo que parece ser de complexión delgada y de pierna larga. Como el papá - yo encantada, por supuesto :)
En dos semanas tengo cita para monitores, dónde medirán posibles contracciones y el latido del corazón del bebé, para ver si seguimos con la fecha prevista. Por ahora el 15 de mayo sigue siendo la fecha. Luna nueva cae en el 3 y luna llena el 17 - dicen que los ciclos lunares influyen mucho en dar a luz!

No comments:

Post a Comment