12.11.10

Changes. Not much news on the baby front. Everything seems to be normal. Although there's not much of a tummy yet, my waist is vanishing, climbing stairs get's me a little more out of breath than usual and I get dizzy more easily - but what do you expect: I have 40 to 50% more blood in my body than normal!!! Woah! The things you learn through pregnancy iPhone apps :) Oh, and apparantly the little one is as big as a lemon or a peach by now!!!

Cambios. No hay muchas novedades del bebé. Todo parece normal. Aunque no se me ve mucha tripa, mi cintura está desapareciendo, subir escaleras me cansa más de lo normal y me se me pone la vista en blanco si me levanto demasiado rápido - pero que se puede esperar: tengo entre 40 y 50% más sangre en mi cuerpo que normalmente!! Uff! Las cosas que se aprenden gracias a las aplicaciones de embarazo del iPhone :) Oh, y aparentemente el/la pequeñaj@ ya tiene el tamaño de un limón o un melocotón!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment